Terms & Conditions
USAGE OF THE WEBSITE
By accessing this website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
All products/services and information displayed on kosha.co (from here on referred to as “site” or “the site”) constitutes an "invitation to offer." Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The site reserves the right to accept or reject your offer if you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of the site before the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
CONFLICT OF TERMS
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum) - Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Maharashtra, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Maharashtra, Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction overall controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
- Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site.
- If your age is below that of 18 years your parents or legal guardian can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users.
- Kosha.co reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the site if Kosha.co discovers that you are under the age of 18 years.
- The site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Kosha.co for any reason whatsoever.
- Kosha.co makes no representation that any product/s or service/s referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use or available outside India.
- Those who choose to access this site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Membership is available to anyone who registers all required information, provides an accurate, legitimate electronic mail address and obtains a unique username and password.
- Kosha.co does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference or nationality.
- Kosha.co allows one registered Membership per legitimate electronic mail address. Kosha.co must approve any exceptions, including the use of one electronic mail address by multiple users.
"Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us in the registration, buying or listing process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature.
Kosha.co has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
Each time you visit Kosha and share your information, the same will be used to get back in touch with you regarding your order, deliveries, new products, promos. The same may be shared with a third party only for the purpose of providing the agreed service (postal address for deliveries). Unless required by law, your information will not be shared with anybody.
If you so wish to, you can choose to unsubscribe from Kosha’s newsletters, but please don’t. We love our travels and are very excited to share travel info with you. If you absolutely must, we welcome feedback and would love to know why!
Any disputes that may arise are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.
THIRD PARTIES, LINKS
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we a secure payment gateway.