- Light-Weight and Durable
- Covers one-third of your face (near the hood)
- Concealed underarm vents to increase breathability
- Puffer Jacket is packed in a 9 - inch multi-functional pouch
- Cinch cord at the bottom and the hood to seal the warmth
- A small pocket on the inside of the Jacket for quick accessibility for critical articles
- Hand Warmer pockets on the outside with flaps to stop the moisture from entering the pockets
20 D Nylon, Polyfill & Polyester
Suitable for 15°C to 5°C* when worn as is, without layers like thermals / hoodies / sweaters.
With layers, it can be worn in temperatures from 5°C to -20°C.*
Stay warm in winters by wearing the right layers. Air trapped between layers help retain our body heat.
*Depending on one’s individual resistance to cold, the weather and acclimatization.
Based on multiple product tests conducted in the outdoors & indoors, this is an indicative temperature range. We advise you to check the temperature and weather conditions before you travel & pack accordingly. Unsure about what to carry? Reach out to us for a free consultation on the layers you need.
Dry clean, or
Handwash i.e. simply dip & dry the garment using Ezee or Genteel or mild liquid detergent.
This product is made to last for 10 to 15 years. Store it in a cool & dry place with Silica Gel sachets when not in us. Air it in sunlight every 6 months if not being worn regularly.