- Underarm vents
- Mesh lining for breathability
- Pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Cinch cords on the hem of the pockets
- Hood with visor for added protection against rain
- Easy access ski-pass pocket in the left upper arm
- Water proof up to 8000 mm and breathable 5000 up to g/m2 per 24 hours
100% Nylon with PU Breathable coating
Suitable for 15°C to 5°C* when worn as is, without layers like thermals/hoodies/sweaters.
With layers, it can be worn in temperatures from 5°C to -20°C.*
Stay warm in winters by wearing the right layers. Air trapped between layers helps retain our body heat.
*Depending on one’s individual resistance to cold, the weather, and acclimatization.
Based on multiple product tests conducted in the outdoors & indoors, this is an indicative temperature range. We advise you to check the temperature and weather conditions before you travel & pack accordingly. Unsure about what to carry? Reach out to us for a free consultation on the layers you need.
- Dry clean, or
- Handwash i.e. simply dip & dry the garment using Ezee or Genteel or mild liquid detergent.
- This product is made to last for 10 to 15 years. Store it in a cool & dry place with Silica Gel sachets when not in us. Air it in sunlight every 6 months if not being worn regularly.